You need to go to console and select your app
2. Then you need to press "All messages CSV"
3. Then you need to press "Upload"
4. if you are uploading creatives for the first time you need to download the template by pressing "Download Template". Otherwise skip this step
5. Then you need to go to google sheets and press "File" > "Import"
6. Here you just need to press "Upload" > "Browse" and upload the template file
7. Press "Import Data" and our template file will open
8. After our file has opened you will see some fields such as:
Push_id - this is a required field. Here you need to put the name of the segment you need
Hypo_id - you can skip this field as it is filled in automatically after uploading the file in our console
Locale - this is a required field. Here we filter users by the installed language in their smartphone. In a screenshot we can see the "en" locale so we will send push notifications to all users with the English language set in their smartphone settings
Silent - this is a required field. Here we need to put "True" or "False" value. True - meaning that we will send push notification to the control group (user won't see the push notification) and False - this is common value that means that user will see the push notification on his smartphone
Image - if you want to add some images you can an image link (requirements for images you can find in our guide), otherwise just skip this field
Icon - by default, the icon will be displayed the one that is preinstalled in your app, but if you want to put a custom icon, you can add a link to it, otherwise skip this field
Icon_color - if you put the link for the custom icon you can set the color (example: #ed8eb8), if you didn't put the link in Icon field - just skip that
Title - this is a required field. Here you need to put the text of the title. For correct display on smartphones, we recommend limiting the number of characters to 39
Body - this is a required field. Here you need to put the text of the body. For correct display on smartphones, we recommend limiting the number of characters to 76
Data - here you can add some additional data like deeplink, ect. If you don't want to add anything - just skip that field
Is_active - this is a required field that have 2 values "True" and "False". True meaning that push text will be turned on and will be sent, False meaning that push text will be turned on and wont be sent
Start_date and End_date - here you can schedule your sends. the start_date field meaning the date when your push notifications will start to be sent. the end_date field meaning when your push notifications are finished being sent. The correct values should be year-month-day. But we would like to draw your attention that the push notification will be disabled on the night of the end date the next day at 00:00 UTC
9. After we fill all fields we need we need to press "File" > "Download" > "Comma Separated Values (.csv)" and save the file
10. Then we coming back to our console > press "All messages CSV" > "Upload"
11. Here we need to press "Browse" and choose the file we saved in step 9
12. Once you choose the file you just need to press "Submit" button and our text messages are uploaded
Thank you for checking our guide! If you have any questions left - feel free to contact our customer support team and we will help you!